We're here to help!
Your degree progress is important to us! Below are ways that you can connect with your College of Integrative Sciences and Arts (CISA) advising team.
New Freshman, New Transfer, Readmitted or Major Change Students
What to expect during your first appointment
- A friendly advisor ready to discuss your major, course requirements, and degree completion goals
- Thorough DARS review
- Co-developed action plan to help you move forward
How to prepare
- At the time of your appointment, have your computer/laptop/tablet turned on and ready to use
- Open and log on to your My ASU page
The Online CISA advising team supports the following majors. Please select the appointment type you prefer (Zoom is recommended).
- Counseling and Applied Psychological Sciences
- Liberal Studies
- Organizational Leadership
- Technical Communication
Continuing CISA Students
Zoom or Phone appointments can be scheduled if you need to be able to meet at a specific time or on a specific day of the week. Common student needs that can be addressed during a 30 minute Zoom or phone appointment:
- DARS refresher
- Questions related to course scheduling
- Probation holds removed
- Drop/withdraw questions
- Questions regarding disqualification and readmission
Email advising is great if you have a straightforward question and prefer to contact our advising team via email. Please address questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we feel that your question requires more assistance beyond what can be provided via email, you may be directed to schedule a phone or Zoom appointment.
Common Email Inquiries
- Course recommendations/schedule check
- Request to add/remove minors
- SAP Appeal forms
- Military/Veteran forms and degree plans
- Override request information for a CISA course/other ASU course
- Standards Petition information
- Major Change process information
- Medical/Compassionate Withdraw questions, please start here
- Resources for non-CISA major change