Virtual Same Day Advising
Virtual Same Day Advising is for ...
- Students who want to confirm their already enrolled classes
- Quick questions related to course scheduling
- IDS 401 questions (see calendar for specific days/times)
- Students who need probation holds removed
- Drop/withdraw questions close to deadlines
- Issue with an instructor that requires additional guidance
- Questions regarding disqualification and readmission
Virtual Same Day Advising isn't for less urgent issues, like questions about ...
- Changing majors
How it works...
Log in to Zoom using your ASU email address
Zoom ID: 83348205610
Please note that depending on student volume, wait times may be long. We will admit our last student to meet with an advisor at 3:45pm, so if you are still waiting at this time, you will need to leave the meeting
Once admitted to the Zoom room, be ready to provide your 10 digit ASU ID number and be logged into your My ASU page
If you do not “show up/answer” within 2 minutes of being admitted to the Zoom room, you will be placed back in the waiting room
Email advising is great if you have a straightforward question and prefer to contact our advising team via email. If we feel that your question requires more assistance beyond what can be provided via email, you may be directed to attend Virtual Same Day Advising.
Common Email Inquiries:
Course Recommendations/Schedule Check
Request to add/remove minors or update IDS concentrations
- Military/Veteran forms and degree plans
Override request information for a CISA course/other ASU course
Standards Petition information
Major Change Process information
Medical/Compassionate Withdrawal questions, please start here
Resources for non-CISA major change