Incoming CISA Freshmen
CISA Polytechnic Campus Students: You will meet with your CISA academic advisor during your Academic Advising and Course Planning Session, which is part of your New Student Experience. You can schedule your Academic Advising and Course Planning Session from your To Do List on your My ASU Page.
ASU Online students: Please follow the steps below for New Transfer and Major Changes
New Transfer, Readmitted or Major Change Students
What to expect during your first appointment
- A friendly advisor ready to discuss your major, course requirements, and degree completion goals
- Thorough DARS review
- Co-developed action plan to help you move forward
How to prepare
- At the time of your appointment, have your computer/laptop/tablet turned on and ready to use
- Open and log on to your My ASU page
The Polytechnic based CISA advising team supports the following majors. Please select the appointment type below (Zoom is preferred).
- All Polytechnic CISA majors
- Applied Biological Sciences (Pre-Veterinary Medicine), BS
In-person appointments: call 480-965-4464 to schedule