Diversity. Equity. Inclusion. Social Justice.
CISA's inclusion committee is currently in the final stages of drafting a statement about CISA's commitment and passion for DEISJ work. Once they have finalized that, we will add it here. For now, continue to explore the site and the many features it has to offer.
CISA mission statement
To inspire diverse learners to realize their potential, create knowledge, and engage in the world with compassion, collaboration, and innovation.
CISA faculty, staff, and students value:
- Integrating sciences and arts in meaningful ways through research, teaching, and creative endeavors.
- Supporting and encouraging one another’s passions, dreams, and aspirations.
- Emphasizing inclusivity and social embeddedness.
- Addressing complex problems.
- Promoting persistence and resilience.
- Cultivating lives of curiosity, integrity, and self-reflection.